A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Escandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Escandon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Escandon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Escandon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Escandon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra L Escandon MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Escandon practice?
- Dr. Sandra Escandon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Escandon practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Toms River Neurologists.