Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Outdated technique utilized and not disclosed prior to procedure show details Outdated technique utilized and not disclosed prior to procedure
Apr 12th, 2015

Dr Everett performs cataract surgery using outdated techniques. The suture removal was unexpected and torturous

Apr 2nd, 2015

Never takes you at your scheduled appointment time. Be ready to wait 1-2hrs. Not much in the way of courtesy and very short and to the point.

Mar 10th, 2015

Not happy. Wrongly diagnosed. Not someone I recommended. Had been left with blindness in one eye.

Beyond rude show details Beyond rude
Mar 10th, 2015

Waited 2hours 15 min. When I gave her the results from a second opinion her pride was crushed. I had the report faxed to her,she never read it. Finally had to ask her to read it. All she wanted to do was get me out of her room. Would not answer any questions. This took place at the Ross Eye Institute Orchard Park NY. Do yourself a favor and stay away from her.

patient show details patient
by mark Q on Jan 27th, 2015

I had a horrible experience happen with Dr..Everett also. I am starting a law suit. If any of the others that had been seen by her and had a bad experience please call or write me at 7162927162.. You may be entitled to money. Please help me. I currently blind due to a undiagnosed problem. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever had

Jan 30th, 2014

This Dr is extremely rude,she makes month eh off of others when she won't even answer questions without being rude.she treats her staff even worse.the one nice thing about her office is her staff especially Jennifer who is always friendly and seems to k ow about what is going on there then the tech who took care of me...

sight saved show details sight saved
by Bonnie C on Aug 24th, 2013

I have read a couple of bad reviews but do not agree with them fully, yes you must wait a good amount of time but once you know this come prepared. Dr Everett saved my eyesight in my right eye after I had shingles that scarred the cornea. my apt are now every 6 months now, have been doing this for 8 years, she is always concerned about me. She is the kind of MD that wants you to follow her instructions use your meds as prescribed. Always have been treated with respect by her and her staff.

Oct 21st, 2012

Have never been treated this rudely by anyone let alone a physician. Does not answer questions, does not explain a thing. Waiting time is excessive. once you get in her exam room you are out in less than 1 min. Actually shouted at me.She may be an excellent cornea surgeon but bedside manner is nonexistant.

Mar 14th, 2012

Avoid using this dr. She will take the chances you have a seeing and crush them. She is rude when asked questions. Does not explain a thing. Makes you spend all kinds of money on prescriptions that change each time you make an appointment. She is getting rich off peoples desires to see. Makes you wait all day in office. I can't tell you how rude she really is. She is even rude to the ppl that works for her. Makes them work OT without any concern that they have families.