Dr. Sandra Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Williams?

November 23rd, 2016

She saved my life

They told me yesterday at CLEVELAND Clinic that she had retired. I'm distressed

October 13th, 2016

An Outstanding Physician

Dr. Williams is a knowledgeable and compassionate physician, a rate combination. Not only is she an expert in her field, but she also takes the time to answer questions and explain everything about her treatments and procedures in layman's terms. I highly recommend her.

September 16th, 2016

Excelente Doctora

Muy buena doctora, amable, tranquila y cuando me atiende toma todo el tiempo para escucharme; su seguimiento es impresionante, en cuanto llegan los resultados de los analisis a su sistema de datos, si detecta algun cambio me ha llamado a mi celular avisandome que ya ha modificado la dosis de medicamento en la farmacia y que la farmacia ya lo tiene listo, para mi eso significa que esta muy al pendiente de sus pacientes, que le interesamos y que su vocacion realmente es curar y mantener saludables a sus pacientes, su atencion increible jamas hemos esperado mucho tiempo para que poder verla y todo su equipo es muy amable a pesar que mi ingles no es muy bueno, me hablan despacio para que yo entienda todo y comprueban que no me ha quedado ninguna duda. Acabo de recibir una carta de Cleveland Clinic diciendo que ya no va a trabajar ahi, y realmente es una preocupacion que se vaya lejos porque si es posible a donde se cambie la seguire.

July 14th, 2015

Very nice and polite doctor and staff. Wait time was not long and registration was easy. It took 2 months to get an initial appointment.

October 4th, 2012

Ex patient

I was a patient of her for many years she is a wonderful doctor who really care about her patient health and she dost the her best to help you.The only thing I don't like is she not stable in one place to long she is aways moving from place to place.

November 4th, 2010

Ecellent

I have been seeing Dr Williams for over a year. I have never had a Doctor spend more time or be more thorough in her explanations. Her assistant is also caring, attentive and responsive. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. The only issue I have is that the phones are not adequately staffed and you can spend way too much time on hold.

September 28th, 2010

Wonderful Person but just not what I was looking for

Dr. Williams is such a sweet doctor and my first visit was great. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism I was in my trial run of my medication to get the dosage right and it was a rollercoaster and unfortunately I don't feel I received the attention needed for how I felt. The nurse would call me to answer my questions and if she didn't have an answer she would say she would call me back and if I had another question to the answer then she would have to call me back again. The doctor was not available to speak to me directly.

January 7th, 2010

Excellent physician!

As a nurse I was very impressed with Dr. Wiliams' visit. She sat down and reviewed my labs, and reports with me and any abnormals were explained totally. She did not see me as a nurse and therefore she didn't need to explain in detail, quite the contrary. She spoke to me physician to patient as if I knew nothing. I appreciate that because, I've had physicians that have said to me, "you being a nurse I don't have to explain all this to you." I feel like saying, "and do I get a half off my copay because you did half your job?" But not Dr. Williams, I felt I should have given her a tip! She is through and clear, and discusses options and consequences of each option.

July 19th, 2017