Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
North Fort Lauderdale
4701 N Federal Hwy
Ste A27
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
954-421-0259
Locations and availability (3)

|  Ex patient  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I was a patient of her for many years she is a wonderful doctor who really care about her patient health and she dost the her best to help you.The only thing I don't like is she not stable in one place to long she is aways moving from place to place.

|  Ecellent  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Williams for over a year. I have never had a Doctor spend more time or be more thorough in her explanations. Her assistant is also caring, attentive and responsive. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. The only issue I have is that the phones are not adequately staffed and you can spend way too much time on hold.

|  Wonderful Person but just not what I was looking for  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Williams is such a sweet doctor and my first visit was great. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism I was in my trial run of my medication to get the dosage right and it was a rollercoaster and unfortunately I don't feel I received the attention needed for how I felt. The nurse would call me to answer my questions and if she didn't have an answer she would say she would call me back and if I had another question to the answer then she would have to call me back again. The doctor was not available to speak to me directly.

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
by DM on Jan 7th, 2010

As a nurse I was very impressed with Dr. Wiliams' visit. She sat down and reviewed my labs, and reports with me and any abnormals were explained totally. She did not see me as a nurse and therefore she didn't need to explain in detail, quite the contrary. She spoke to me physician to patient as if I knew nothing. I appreciate that because, I've had physicians that have said to me, "you being a nurse I don't have to explain all this to you." I feel like saying, "and do I get a half off my copay because you did half your job?" But not Dr. Williams, I felt I should have given her a tip! She is through and clear, and discusses options and consequences of each option.