Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Ex patient show details Ex patient
Oct 4th, 2012

I was a patient of her for many years she is a wonderful doctor who really care about her patient health and she dost the her best to help you.The only thing I don't like is she not stable in one place to long she is aways moving from place to place.

Ecellent show details Ecellent
Nov 4th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Williams for over a year. I have never had a Doctor spend more time or be more thorough in her explanations. Her assistant is also caring, attentive and responsive. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointment. The only issue I have is that the phones are not adequately staffed and you can spend way too much time on hold.

Wonderful Person but just not what I was looking for show details Wonderful Person but just not what I was looking for
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Williams is such a sweet doctor and my first visit was great. After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism I was in my trial run of my medication to get the dosage right and it was a rollercoaster and unfortunately I don't feel I received the attention needed for how I felt. The nurse would call me to answer my questions and if she didn't have an answer she would say she would call me back and if I had another question to the answer then she would have to call me back again. The doctor was not available to speak to me directly.

Excellent physician! show details Excellent physician!
by DM on Jan 7th, 2010

As a nurse I was very impressed with Dr. Wiliams' visit. She sat down and reviewed my labs, and reports with me and any abnormals were explained totally. She did not see me as a nurse and therefore she didn't need to explain in detail, quite the contrary. She spoke to me physician to patient as if I knew nothing. I appreciate that because, I've had physicians that have said to me, "you being a nurse I don't have to explain all this to you." I feel like saying, "and do I get a half off my copay because you did half your job?" But not Dr. Williams, I felt I should have given her a tip! She is through and clear, and discusses options and consequences of each option.