inactive

Sandra Force-Obrowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Awesome office
Great physicians and staff.

December 4th, 2014
came to Dr Shelton office,in September,and I'm very pleased,the office personnel is very efficient and attentive. Always return my calls. I couldn't be happier,becoming Drs Shelton's patient,best decision I ever made.

October 13th, 2013
Horrible Customer service from staff
I waited 60 days for an appointment but getting thru to someone to make that appointment was unbelievably difficult . On some days the staff simply doesn't answer the phone during office hours. On several different occasions I called repeatedly throughout the day with no answer at all and once someone did answer they answered and immediately put me on hold or they spoke so fast that I couldn't understand 1 word that they said before placing me on hold This even happened more than once and even happened the day prior to my appointment when I inquired about cancellations. If this Dr. REALLY cares about her practice she should call her own office anonymously sometimes and see what happens. I will not be returning to this Dr. and wouldn't recommend her at all.

December 2nd, 2012
Nightmare After Visiting Her
The girls are EXTREMELY rude, abusive and hostile. Monica is confrontational, so as Teresa. The office mgr Lisa even worse coercing with my lab technicians to slender me, and slammed her phone to disconnect my calls. They refused to follow up with my blood tests, or to provide a copy of my lab report for my review, and then told me to find another doctor. I depended on my lab test to treat the crucial health issues, but they cared less about my health. I would not keep such irresponsible and substandard doctor anyway; but I did not realize they are toxic to my health. The doctor approved the hostile girls to bully her patients. I strongly not recommend this place to anyone!

August 31st, 2011
Beware
More concerned with ability to pay then healt and well being of Patients. Spends as little time with patients as possible. requires a doctors visit to answer simple questions.

April 13th, 2010
Looking for a new doctor
The doctors are good but the office staff is the worst and their billing department isn't much better. I am looking for a new doctor and not happy that I have to only due to office staff but I can not deal with these people any more.

February 25th, 2010
Office staff is rude and uncaring!
Dr. Force Obrowski is a really good Dr.! However, her office staff is uncaring, unconcered and RUDE! They tell you to call back for same day appt. and 830am. You call right at 830am the answering service is still on (even at 850am) and/or they have given all appt away. Mind you its 830am and they are all gone?? Oh then they ask what do you need to be seen for? Does it matter I'm sick and need to come in!

August 17th, 2008
Excellent Woman Doctors
I've opportunity to see both Dr.Force-Obrowski and Dr.Leoni and both were caring, efficient and spent as much time with me as needed. I liked them so much my entire family are now patients. As well as close friends. They both are dedicated and truly an asset to their field.