A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Frazier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frazier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frazier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Frazier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra L Frazier MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra L. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Sandra Frazier has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Frazier practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.