A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Garred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Garred is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Garred, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garred graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garred has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra M Garred MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Garred practice?
- Dr. Sandra Garred has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Garred practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.