A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Gatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Gatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Gatt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatt graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Joy Gatt MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Gatt practice?
- Dr. Sandra Gatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Gatt practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Monmouth Junction, NJ.
See Monmouth Junction Surgeons.