A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Gawchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Gawchik, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Gawchik, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis, and Drug Allergy.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawchik graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gawchik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Philadelphia, PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gawchik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Gawchik practice?
Dr. Sandra Gawchik practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Upland, PA.
See Glen Mills Pediatricians, Glen Mills Allergists, and Glen Mills Internists.