A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Gawchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Gawchik, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Gawchik, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawchik graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gawchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Mary Gawchik DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Gawchik practice?
- Dr. Sandra Gawchik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Gawchik practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Allergists and Chester Pediatricians.