A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Gawchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Gawchik, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gawchik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gawchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Gawchik, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawchik graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gawchik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Mary Gawchik DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Gawchik practice?
- Dr. Sandra Gawchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Gawchik practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
See Chester Allergists and Chester Pediatricians.