Dr. Sandra Gawchik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Gawchik?

May 20th, 2016

Great doc! She takes her time and really explains things. Very cordial staff.

May 2nd, 2016

Good Doctors

Love her and the entire office, Dr. Rookland also.

December 4th, 2015

Drs. Sandy and Tony have kept me healthy for 19 years. The best.

October 30th, 2015

physical therapist

This doctor was incredibly condescending and rude. The office was dirty looking with a front desk woman that was unkempt and rude until I talked to her in the same manner she talked to me and then her attitude changed. My daughter was supposed to have testing and waited for 6 weeks only to find out that she couldn't do the testing because she took Claritin recommend by this doctor that day. Why not advise of this before wasting our time and billing my insurance for another visit with the same questions. In addition, she was judgemental and tried to make me look like a bad mother because I didn't want to give my daughter a flu shot! She kept pushing steroids and when I said no more steroids, she closed her notes and in a rude manner told us it was a pleasure meeting us. This doctor was so awkward and with an awful bedside manner. I hope that this is helpful to someone that wants answers and not just drugs and someone that thinks they're better than them because she has md on her credentials.

September 23rd, 2013

highly recommended

I have been taking one of my older sons to doctor Gawchik for over 4 years. She helped him when no one else could! After almost a year of chronic illness (while being treated by his pediatrician) she properly diagnosed and treated him and had him feeling like the energetic 3 year old boy we knew in no time. It was because of this that I DID NOT hesitate to take my 5 month old twins to her immediately after being diagnosed with RSV and a year later asthma. She is caring, thorough and aggressive which we love. She leaves no stone unturned while diagnosing our children and caring for them properly. We highly recommend her to any of our friends in need of care.

March 22nd, 2012

Have not received any callback to my two phone calls to speak to her about how further to proceed after testing. I am not looking into other doctors.

June 23rd, 2011

Bad Experience!

I have four children and never had to deal or understand food allergies until my fourth. She had a bad reaction to ice cream and was tested for food allergies. A lot came up. We went to see Dr. Gawchic when my child was 16 months old. I have breast fed all of my kids past one year, I know the amazing benefits of this. Dr. Gawchic told me the reason my child had such bad allergies was because I breast fed her for so long and actually recommended I give her formula! Now I know this is not true so it makes me wonder how much info she gives me is correct. She also said she would NEVER outgrow the allergies. We just saw a pediatric Allergist at CHOP. She was amazing and gave us SO much info.( the info on food gawchic gave us was way outdated) She gave her scratch tests and eliminated two of the five allergies and we scheduled a food challenge! It was a polar opposite experience. If you see this women do yourself and your child a huge favor and GET A SECOND OPINION.

April 20th, 2011

Fantastic Allergist!

I have been seeing Dr. Gawchik for more than 25 years. That alone should speak to her professionalism, medical ability, and capacity for caring. She and her staff have always demonstrated the absolute highest standards of care. Dr. Gawchik has been there for me through my struggles with severe sinus problems that required two sinus operations. She was always willing to listen and work with me to find solutions. Dr. Gawchik helped me regain my health and quality of life. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. She is, without doubt, one of the best doctors I have ever come across.

August 25th, 2010

self employed

Dr Gawchik & her associates are fantastic , Great dioticnition , has helped me with my asthma & allergies for 20 yrs . Very caring,prompt,professional, Excellent Dr and great staff.Highly recomend.

August 25th, 2010

very informed and knowledgable

compassionate. Helped me resolve a problem that I have had for years.

October 12th, 2017