Dr. Sandra Gilban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Gilban?

Worth the wait.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

She is a great doctor.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Super

Good family Doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2011

I had been her patient for 4 years and my experrience has been good. Her staff is excelent, her new office at 899 Park Avenue is much more modern and clean, and she is very caring.

Good doctor, horrible office

Posted on October 28th, 2008

Dr. Gilban herself is a caring physician, but the office in which she works is a joke. I actually left seeing her when I was scheduled to go on a 2 week vacation and the day before realized I only had seven days worth of a medication I take every day (and have been taking for years). When I called the office, I was told that not only was Dr. Gilban on vacation, but there was no way of reaching her. When I explained how important this was and the timing involved, they told me that I could make an appointment with another doctor, but that nothing was available for two days. When I reiterated, again, that this was not a medication I could stop suddenly, the receptionist wouldn't budge. (Luckily, my wonderful ob-gyn knew my history and wrote me a 1mo rX). They seem to have no concept of what a doctor's office is. Be prepared for office staff who act like you're an utter waste of their time even when making an appointment or asking a simple questions. And don't think that if you make your appointment first thing in the morning that you won't have to wait for at least 45 minutes to get seen... but later in the day it's regularly 1-1-1/2 hours.

Posted on October 31st, 2017