Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  rude staff cold doctores  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

ive been going to the drs office for a while .. and let me say the only reason ive been going this long is because they are in hackensack medical center but im done .. dont go here .. i have seen several drs in this office and they are cold and seem uninterested . i feel like when i go there im not there .. the last 2 experiences where it for me first i went for a shot and they made me wait almost 2 hours after the 2 hours the nurse gave me the shot and told me that i shouldnt go on mondays cause they are always busy . then i went again for a shot and i was informed that my dr wasnt in and she was out on leave and said they were too busy to see me so i had to reschedule and instead of asking they assumed that i could just got when they had availability and didnt ask once when i was available .. when i asked why the nurse couldn't do it i was told they dont do that in that office when just a few months ago a nurse did it .. the staff and the doctors try to make you feel stupid and dont care how long they make you wait .. i would not recommend this place to any one

|  DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PUTTING YOUR HEALTH ON THESE DOCTOR'S HANDS!!  |  show details
by O.Lara on Apr 9th, 2013

From the staff to the doctors (all of them) to the actual atmosphere in the office is a nightmare! The staff is totally helpless. Everytime i ask the doctor a question she answers "go ask in the front desk" when i go to the front desk they tell me "here" and hand me more papers than i can carry so that's your answer. You'll never eveerrr get real answers from them or any type of help. The only reason i have to keep coming here is because am so far along that no other doctor will take me as a new patient. I thought at the beginning this was normal since is my first child but NOOOOO this doctor's office is a total nightmareeeee!!! along with all of her staff and other practitioner doctors as well.

|  Hackensack Hospital affiliation is the only positive  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

This doctor knows her stuff, but she will do what she will do and I did not feel like she was open to listening to my concerns at all.Getting an appointment was easy enough, but actually going in to see the doctor was a different story (I suspect they triple book the time slots to cover no-shows). The waiting room was often packed and the wait was often over an hour. I even tried to call up ahead of time to ask the receptionist to pull my file and get a sense how long the wait was, but the entire staff was unhelpful. They were vague about things and kept telling me just to get there. They are friendly, but their main specialty seems to be in collecting money (co-pay). You need insurance to come here.In all in all, I had my baby, he is healthy and Dr. Giron-Jimenez delivered him. I can't gripe too much. But if she wasn't affiliated with Hackensack Hospital and close to where I live, I would've shopped around for another doctor.

|  Horrible - Heartless  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2011

so mean with robot emotions.

|  Horrible Service  |  show details
by Mila Diaz on Aug 4th, 2010

The staff was moderately nice but the Doctors performance was horrible. Every time I address a question, I felt as if I was annoying her. The actual time spent with the Doctor during each visit did not last for more than 4 minutes (No lie). No consultation from the Doctor and very rude. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone. And by the way, I have private health insurance. I mention this because it's common knowledge that most clinics have preferential treatment with patients that have private health insurance.I guess the Doctor is used to dealing with uneducated immigrants from Bergenline and think that everyone is inferior to them... I switched to a male Doctor from Hoboken and couldn't be happier.... The staff is professional, courteous and friendly. The Doctor answers all of my questions in a pleasant manner and treats me with respect...

|  Various Visits  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2009

I am an expectant Mom and thus far, I am very happy with the services I had received. The staff is very professional, friendly and courteous. Any blood or urine test is done safetly and accuratly. The doctor and her colleagues are very professional and do care for their patients. Keep up the good work!

|  total disappointment!  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2009

i visted their office lloking for preconceptual advice and a check-up. I contacted them and got an appointment for 3 weeks after the call. Unfortunately I got my period the previous day -not pregnait :( .I attended my appointment anyway, and just today received the charges for a blood test and urine test for more than 1,6xx usd. lucky me i have insurance, but anyway this is ridiculous. Worst, during the appointment to pick-up the results, her collegue told me that is normal than 1 of every 4 women lost a baby, and that is the way it is, and there is noth to do about it! Aren't they the doctors trying to avoid those cases? shouldn't they be supportive and looking for the good health of patients?

|  Not sure If I would recommend her to anyone  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2009

I had been there recently and was abortioned. This doctor told us that it wasn't her responsibility to treat or refer me to a specalist asap when she knew that I had Thyroid problem. She is not friendly and doesn't talk at all.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2009

I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR SHES VERY GOODBUT ITS A SHAME THAT HER STAFF IS NOT ONE OF HER EMPLOYEES (ADRIA) ACTUALLY HUNG UP ON ME HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LEARN HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS BETTER IN THE FUTURE IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO HAVE TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR BECAUSE OF THEM