A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Gladding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Gladding, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Gladding, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gladding graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gladding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Burns Gladding MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Gladding practice?
- Dr. Sandra Gladding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Gladding practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Phoenix Surgeons.