Sandra B Gladding MD Patient Reviews

May 18th, 2012
Dr Gladding was my surgeon for my colon tumor. She is a very compassionate and caring physician and takes a personal interest in all her patients well being. She makes sure that you understand everything about the procedure that she is going to do and will answer any and all questions that you have.

January 14th, 2012
patient
Dr.Gadding was very caring and made my Diagnosis expedience a better one she helped me understand my options and had complete faith that I would be ok. She even held my hand as I was put under anesthesia.

September 18th, 2011
The epitome of a doctor
Excellent surgeon, caring and compassionate. If Doctor Gladding had not been my surgeon, I would have chickened out and lived with the consequences. No words can express my gratitude to Dr Gladding and her staff.

July 19th, 2011
Great Dr.
She is the best. Very professional, caring and kind hearted.

July 6th, 2011
Horrible Office Hours
I needed to f/u after my surgery with Dr.Gladding but I was infromed that she is only in office Mondays and Thursdays, Its very inconveinent and misleading when I checked out her hours of operation and seen MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM-5PM. Although she is a great surgeon she can improve on her office hours outside the O.R for her patients to follow up in a timely matter

December 23rd, 2010
Saved my life !
I only saw this surgeon after having the lap band with another doctor.Got a very bad infection that was not treated seriously by the other surgeon. Dr Gladdings kept me in the hospital on heavy antibiotics until they found out I had MRSA. Because of her fast response they were able to cure it. She will be my first choice to recommend to anyone needing surgery

July 22nd, 2010
No followup after the surgery. A phone call to see how you are doing after the surgery is something a doctor or the office should do.

September 30th, 2009
A great doctor with an incredible work ethic
After an imperfect surgery by another doctor, I was slipping through the cracks on a downward spiral. This doctor actually took the time to read my records and diagnosed myproblem in a heart beat. After a week in the hospital, I was cured. Anyone who has to have surgery in her field of expertise, would be very lucky to have her as their surgeon.