Learn more about Dr. Sandra Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Goodman, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Reanastomosis Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Tampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Goodman practice?
Dr. Sandra Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Temple Terrace, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.