Learn more about Dr. Sandra Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Goodman, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Beth Goodman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Sandra Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.