A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Goodman, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Beth Goodman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Sandra Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.