A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Goodman, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital - Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Beth Goodman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Sandra Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.