A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Greco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Greco, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jeanne Greco MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Greco practice?
- Dr. Sandra Greco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Greco practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.