Dr. Sandra Green Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Green?

Subpar Care

Posted on April 13th, 2014

Let me save you time and recommend you keep searching for a different internist.

Just Doesn't Care

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Wait times for appointments, even when I arrived on time, were 45+ minutes, each of the 3 or 4 times I saw Dr. Green. When I finally saw her, she was courteous enough but spent more time writing her patient encounter note into the computer than talking to me (so she didn't have to write it after the appointment was over). She seemed hurried. I was definitely the one leading the conversation the whole time on my initial visit. What's worse, I feel she lacks empathy. I would definitely recommend searching for a different doctor, especially considering the exorbitant bill I just got in the mail.

Posted on August 1st, 2015