Dr. Sandra Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Green?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Green?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 13th, 2014

Subpar Care

Let me save you time and recommend you keep searching for a different internist.

February 15th, 2014

Just Doesn't Care

Wait times for appointments, even when I arrived on time, were 45+ minutes, each of the 3 or 4 times I saw Dr. Green. When I finally saw her, she was courteous enough but spent more time writing her patient encounter note into the computer than talking to me (so she didn't have to write it after the appointment was over). She seemed hurried. I was definitely the one leading the conversation the whole time on my initial visit. What's worse, I feel she lacks empathy. I would definitely recommend searching for a different doctor, especially considering the exorbitant bill I just got in the mail.

August 1st, 2015