Sandra K Griffith MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

November 26th, 2014
Very good pediatrician
Dr. Griffith is the pediatrician for my two children since they were babies. Now both kids are teenagers. She is very professional and willing to spend time to understand the problems and refer us to the right group of specialists timely. I feel very lucky to have her as our kids' pediatrician.

August 27th, 2012
No recommended
Bad experience and she made us wait a long time each time we had an appointment.

July 15th, 2012
Not professional - Never went back to this Dr. or Pediatric Associates
I took my son to this Dr. thinking she was very good as a friend of mine recommended her. I had my questions written down on a piece of paper. In the middle of our appointment she had a phone call and left for about 10 mins. She came back wanting to wrap up, so I said: but I still have questions. She answered: Ok, but quickly because I have other patients waiting I could not believe how unprofessional she was. I left the place and never went back. I did talk to their office manager at Pediatric Associates and she didnt really seem to care too much, so I just took my son elsewhere. Overall the experiences at Pediatric Associates were not good, so I dont recommend this or other Drs there.

April 4th, 2009
decent doctor, but felt a bit rushed
Provided good, accurate information, but felt rushed, much like my experience with other doctors at Pediatric Associates. Also, unbelievable that they are still on paper records for a practice this large.