Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

She is an amazing lady! show details She is an amazing lady!
Mar 9th, 2011

I just love Dr Haldeman! She is professional and caring. The best I have ever experienced with any Dr I have seen. Will recommend her to anyone...

Promt Diagnosis saved my life show details Promt Diagnosis saved my life
by MTk in The Woodlands on Jan 27th, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Haldeman to anyone. I have been seeing her for several years and have also taken my two daughters to her. She put them at ease and talked frankly and openly to them about everything. She diagnosed my Inflammatory breast cancer and through her persistence, got me an immediate appointment at the IBC clinic at M.D. Anderson. Because this form of breast cancer is so aggressive and rare, it is often misdiagnosed, with a very low survival rate. I wonder what I will do if she ever retires..guess I will just go to her house.

Poor Customer Service show details Poor Customer Service
Jan 5th, 2010

Unfortunately, I can not access Dr. Haldeman directly. What I can access is the poor customer service skills exhibited by members of her staff. I arrived 15 minutes late for my first appointment/consultation, and I called ahead to let the office know that I was running late. After I arrived, I was told that the physician would not see me because she had already taken her last appointment. I was a bit peeved, but the poor customer service exhibited and poor communication between the receptionist, PA, and possibly the physician, is a blessing in disguise. I would not want an impatient physician or someone that supports poor customer service and impatience operating on me or my loved one. I've worked for several years in the medical field, and I have never witnessed such a fiasco.

Patient show details Patient
by Tracie C. on Nov 19th, 2009

Dr. Haldeman has a superb knack for putting me at ease during my annual visit. Despite the horror of the experience with other Docs, and just the thought of the experience, her ability to calm is extraordinary. I have referred many people to her and my biggest fear in regards to her is her retirement! She is truly the only medical doctor for whom I have the highest regard.