A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hanley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra K Hanley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Sandra Hanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Hanley practices Pediatrics near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleair, FL.
See Clearwater Pediatricians.