Dr. Sandra Hans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

June 1st, 2015
Poor
When going to Dr. Hans I never really received any of my issues resolved. She seemed only able to keep up your immunization and any and every shot you could get. Even a shot to see if you already had a shot or not. You always left feeling like a pin cushion. When it came to anything else she always just referred you to someone else. I can understand this for something's . But she really did nothing herself to resolve your issues.

May 18th, 2015
Didn't seem like she cares
I have been looking online to write a review about Dr.Hans & her staff & could find the site only now. About 5 mos back after severe back pain/stomach bloating I ended up in ER and after an Ultrasound & CT scan I found out that I had multiple ovarian cysts & they may or may not be cancerous and I was told to see a gynecologic oncologist asap. Since I didn't know any gynecologic oncologist & didn't want to pick a random doctor online, I asked Dr.Hans for a suggestion & she game a name. When I called the specialist, I was getting the appt only after a week. So I asked Hans to call them so that I can get an earlier appt. She or her staff wasn’t happy about that but with mix of pain, fear,anxiety I begged them to call to get an earlier appt. Dr called me back & told me that they were put on hold for 20 mins which they cannot do anymore, so she was telling me that that's all they can do. And she told me that it’s ok for me to wait another week to see the specialist. At that point, I gave up on Dr.Hans & her staff & just picked a random gynecologic oncologist online & got an appt for the next day & the day after that was my surgery. By the grace of God she was a great gynecologic oncologist & my cysts were benign. When I was in an uncertain situation like that, for me, time was very important & I think as a doctor Dr. Hans should know that better. I had to go to her after 2 mos for a physical & she didn’t even mention anything about it at all. My daughters also are her patients & they don’t have a good opinion about her either. So I am desperately asking around for a better one.

August 27th, 2014
The staff in the office are not nice people do not want to do their work
I had a test that needed done for my breast after a mammogram and they said my GYN should issue it I didn't have a new one at that point and had couple weeks before seeing my new GYN, I asked them if they could set it up the nurse said technically it's not our office that should do it you can wait a couple of weeks until you see your GYN. So I said forget it and hung up on them. So, I will never return to that office again. They could have set the appointment up for me. I called my insurance up and found out I didn't need the doctor to get the test and I had my test scheduled by the next day and had my results back that same day. I bet if it were their breast they'd been all over getting their test setup so that they could get their results back right away.

January 25th, 2012
My entire family has Dr. Hans as our primary doctor. We love her and think she is a great doctor. She is very personable and we have never been disappointed in her service.My company recently was evaluating insurance coverage and I was worried that they would switch to an insurance that Dr. Hans did not accept. Fortunately, they kept the same insurance, so we are happy to continue to see Dr. Hans.

December 29th, 2010
Cares Only About Money
Dr. Hans' nurse practitioner is the rudest nurse/medical "professional" I have ever come in contact with. I have lived in multiple states and had to switch doctors multiple times and never have I come in contact with someone so rude in the medical field.In addition, Dr. Hans routinely requests to see patients to "check up" on their prescriptions prior to writing them a refill. Her office visits, however, are $230 a visit. She recently refused to fill my antidepressant prescription via the telephone (I am two hours away and my temporary doctor is not in the office for a week) and insisted that I come into the office. I have been on this medicine for two years with no problems at all. It is absolutely absurd that she would request for me to drive two hours for a prescription refill (for a week until I can get in to see my temporary doctor) that she very well knows I have had no trouble with for two years. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

December 29th, 2010
Rude Staff & Cares Only About Money

April 16th, 2009
Dr. Sandra Hans is a poor doctor
I had four different appointements with Dr. Sandra Hans to diagnose a cronic rash problem I had. She could not diagnose the problem and gave me steriods to try to make an effort at helping. It only added to my problems. I have a hypothyroid and all that the steroids did was cause me to gain weight. After seeing my endocronologist, he stated that what she did was very dangerous for me. SHE SUCKS AS A DOCTOR. As a matter of fact I am requesting a change for Primary doctors. I do not trust Dr. Sandra Hans.

February 28th, 2009
I love Dr. Hans. She was my sister's doctor originally and we have both been very happy with her. One thing I really love is that she also has a physician's assistant (Jenny) that can see me if Dr. Hans's schedule is too full. Jenny is just as great with bedside manner and just as knowledgable. I have moved further away from this practice while I've lived in Cincinnati. I now drive 30-45 minutes just to keep the consistency of the same doctor because I love this practice so much. I highly recommend Wetherington Family Medicine to anyone.