A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Harris-Corrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Harris-Corrado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Harris-Corrado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Harris Harris-Corrado MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra H. Harris-Corrado practice?
- Dr. Sandra Harris-Corrado has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Sandra Harris-Corrado practices Internal Medicine near , .