A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Herzwurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Herzwurm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzwurm graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herzwurm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Trinity Hospital of Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Dawn Hudson Herzwurm MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Herzwurm practice?
- Dr. Sandra Herzwurm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Herzwurm practices Pediatrics near Evans, GA.
See Evans Pediatricians.