Dr. Sandra Hoffmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Hoffmann?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Hoffmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 2nd, 2017

No excuse for poor office management

Have to go to Dr. Hoffman because of insurance reasons. Appreciate her expertise and have confidence in her medical skills but she needs to do something about her office staff. I work in the health field and there is absolutely no reason what so ever for over an hour and half wait EVERY time I have an appointment. The staff is rude when questioned about anything. I have been going to her for over ten years and this has never changed. Hopefully she will read these comments and fix her office staff or fire her office manager.

September 1st, 2017

She does not fully listen to complaints. She cuts the patient off and makes a diagnosis without hearing the whole issue. Not very friendly. Always seems in a hurry.

April 8th, 2017

DO NOT SEE DR. HOFFMAN!

When I first started seeing Dr. Hoffman, for the most part, everthing seemed fine, however after a few appointments, I started noticing the rudness of the staff, the excessive wait times (30 minutes before the nurse saw me and at least another 30 minutes before Dr. Hoffman saw me. Then the last two appointments, she wanted me to taper down my medicine (at the time taking 5mg prednisone) but she prescribed me to take more than what I was previously taking (7.5mg). I lowered myself down to 2.5mg on my own. When I brought that up to her at the next appt, she didn’t seem to concerned about it. In face she yawned several times during my appt. She then prescribed be to take 5mg, which was what I was originally taking. My last straw was when she said that I would need labs for my next appointment and to go to LabCorp a week before my appointment and they will have the order in their system. I showed up at LabCorp and they did not have any lab orders for me. I am lucky that none of these things cause any issues with my health, but I don’t want to take the chance any longer. I would advise anyone looking into Dr. Sandra Hoffman to steer clear.

September 22nd, 2015

Didn't have my file but got angry because I brought it to her attention ! Horrible, many Ti Times! And her staff is horrible, they never answer phone's.

June 20th, 2015

the staff is extremely unfriendly and unprofessional. The telephone system always experiences issue, and it is extremely difficult to get through to make an appointment or to get questions answered. There is typically a lengthy wait so plan on being there for quite a while. However, once you do finally see Dr. Hoffman or Kimberly Buck they are very knowledgeable and demonstrate compassion towards their patients. I would recommend going seeing them for your medical needs IF you could get past the terrible service from the staff and the telephone issues.

February 3rd, 2015

I have been kept waiting for over 4 hours while waiting for the dr. The staff is very rude when you ask about how much longer the wait will be or many patients are ahead of you. I have chatted with other patients and she does not see anyone in less than an hour on multiple occasions. It's completely ridiculous

May 31st, 2014

Why not make the patient cry too!!

When you go to your doctor's office you hope it would be a safe place where everyone would have your best interest at heart. Well not so much in this office. They seemed to know just how to kick you when you are down. Dr. Hoffmann may have a bad day once in a while but she is a good doctor and will work with you to make sure you get a good diagnosis and give you medication that she thinks might work for you. Just pray that you don't need a pre-authorization because then the horror begins dealing with a few in the office that absolutely do not care if or when you get your medication. You can be crying in pain and the girls truly do not care!!!

June 20th, 2013

Rudest staff I have ever dealt with, its almost unbelievable how you are treated. I am there with a problem and you make me feel like crap? No thanks. I seriously cannot believe this practice stays open.

May 19th, 2013

Great Doctor

Doctor is very knowledgeable and has helped me greatly with my pain from RA. Even though the wait is long, she is well worth it.

May 7th, 2013

If it wasn't for inconvenience of getting hold of someone at their office and feel Dr. Hoffman herself is very knowledgeable and a good doctor. If I could give her office staff no star while rating that is what I would do.

August 17th, 2012

terrible

2.5hr wait lack of concern still never saw doc diverted to see a nurce practicionerno concern for all day wait

July 30th, 2012

courtesous and helpful

my primary care doctor was unable to help me with my fibromyalgia and recommended Dr.Hoffmann. After my primary care physician passed away, Dr. Hoffmann offered to become my primary care doctor and she and her physician assistance, Kimberly Buck are extremely knowledgeable and truly listen to my concerns. I highly recommend her.