Dr. Sandra Hollenberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Hollenberg?

April 10th, 2011

I TRUST HER..

Dr.Hollenberg has been my childrens doctor for almost 7 years now, she is great with the kids and even my 16 yrs old son feels comfortable with her examining him, I never feel rushed and always had any questions answered by her or staff. The previous comment mentioned an akward moment refering to her lack of conversation, well I noticed that but it was always because she is entering data or reviewing data on her laptop..Never have I left her office with questions or an unsatisfied feeling. Just one issue... She is so busy her office is always full of loud screaming kids.. not her fault though

May 20th, 2008

Ok doc.

Dr. Hollenberg is a good doctor but she's not very informative. I have to ask tons of questions about things she should be telling me. She's not very talkative and there's alot of "awkward moments" during our visits. She kind of has a strange personality. I'm on this site looking for a new doctor cause I feel that I need someone with more people skills and personality.

January 16th, 2017