Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hollensead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollensead
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollensead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Hollensead, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollensead graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hollensead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- U Of Louisville Affil Hosp, Louisville, Ky
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra C Hollensead MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra C. Hollensead practice?
- Dr. Sandra Hollensead has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Hollensead practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pathologists and Louisville Hematologists.