A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hollensead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollensead
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Hollensead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Hollensead, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollensead graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hollensead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- U Of Louisville Affil Hosp, Louisville, Ky
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra C Hollensead MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra C. Hollensead practice?
- Dr. Sandra Hollensead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Hollensead practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pathologists and Louisville Hematologists.