A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hollensead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollensead
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollensead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Hollensead, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollensead graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hollensead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- U Of Louisville Affil Hosp, Louisville, Ky
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra C Hollensead MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra C. Hollensead practice?
- Dr. Sandra Hollensead has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Hollensead practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pathologists and Louisville Hematologists.