Dr. Sandra Holloway Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Holloway?

Tentative, Listens and caring

Posted on September 17th, 2015

When I moved I had to find a new G.I. I pleasantly surprised. Dr. Holloway spent at least 45 minutes just going over my history (I have Crohn's) before she did any physical exam. She listened to my issues and was very caring. I have never had a doctor spend this much time getting to know me and my health. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Holloway.

Very disapointed

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Very flip. Didn't listen to what I had to say. Will not ever go see her again and I'm very easy to please.

Great Doc.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Sandra saved my life by catching my colon cancer in it's early stages. Great bed side manner as well!

My First Colonoscopy - inadequate information for Prep

Posted on March 6th, 2015

While I followed Prep Instructions fully and carefully according to Dr. Holloway's provided information--I was greeted upon waking from the procedure with an accusatory tone that the prep was not complete and that I would have to return to see her in one year for another colonoscopy. Anyone who has had one knows it is not a pleasant experience, period--not to mention invasive. We would all give up any foods for any length of time, if directed to do so, to ensure a good/clear procedure and accompanying results! The information provided by this doctor was inaccurate, and incomplete. What does it take to write a complete list of foods not to be eaten (well in advance), and a list of safe foods on CAN eat, to ensure the complete and clear prep for the scoping? Dr Holloway was nonchalant about the whole deal. She insinuated that it was I who had done something wrong--though I followed her instructions carefully-- I found her to be rude. The lack of complete and thorough information for someone having been in practice for 25+ years is inexcusable.

Orders Lots of Expensive Tests

Posted on March 12th, 2014

One of the worst doctors ever. Terrible communication! You have to hound the office for everything. She loves to order very expensive tests - doesn't care if your insurance will cover it or not. She is a bad doctor ~ go to almost anyone else and you will be better off.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017