Learn more about Dr. Sandra Horning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Horning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Horning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Horning graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Horning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jeane Horning MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Horning practice?
- Dr. Sandra Horning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Horning practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.