Learn more about Dr. Sandra Horning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Horning is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Horning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Horning graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Horning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jeane Horning MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Horning practice?
- Dr. Sandra Horning has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Horning practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.