A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Hurtado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Hurtado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Hurtado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurtado graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurtado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurtado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Hurtado practice?
Dr. Sandra Hurtado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.