A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Imes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Imes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Imes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Imes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Imes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Imes practice?
Dr. Sandra Imes practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.