A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Imes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Imes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Imes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Imes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Imes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Kathaleen Imes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra K. Imes practice?
- Dr. Sandra Imes has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Imes practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.