A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Jacobson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Tufts - New England Medical Center Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann Jacobson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Sandra Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Jacobson practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Psychiatrists and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.