A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobson
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Jacobson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Tufts - New England Medical Center Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann Jacobson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Sandra Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Jacobson practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Psychiatrists.