Dr. Sandra Johnson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Johnson?

Positive Experience

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Sandra Johnson for approximately four years. She is knowledgeable, professional, courteous and extremely interested in my well-being.

Dr. Sandy is my husband's angel

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr. Sandy Johnson has worked with my husband to clear up and cure his skin issues and make his skin feel much healthier.

Great patient care

Posted on May 1st, 2017

She takes takes time and listens. She made me feel like i was her first priority and worked to find the issue! I wasnt just a number to her. Her patient care was amazing!

Professional, friendly with results!

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I've used the office for both cosmetic reasons and an autoimmune disease (continually). I couldn't be happier!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Sandy recommended Total Defense & Repair Sunscreen at the beginning of summer and I loved it! Thanks so much!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I can't begin to tell you how much my family loves Johnson dermatology. My husband and I both suffer from skin conditions (Psoriasis and Hydradenitis). Dr. Sandra Johnson has been one of the first doctors to help me improve my Hydradenitis . She has always been there for anything I've needed. Granted with my complicated condition not everything we tried has worked but that is what I love about her. Dr. Sandy always takes the time to listen to my concerns and recommends any treatment she thinks may help. I have felt at great ease with her and her staff. The staff there are totally on top of things. If you have suffered from a skin condition and thought nothing would work please go to Dr Sandy at Johnson Dermatology, I promise if there is a way they can help you, they will!

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Sandy for 3 or so years now for a leg problem. She and her staff are the MOST PROFESSIONAL people I have ever encountered. They take their time with you, and actually LISTEN to what I have to say. I wish ALL doctors could learn from her! God Bless Dr. Sandy and her staff.

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Perfect doctors office from the front door to the back

Posted on August 13th, 2015

This is the most wonderful, caring, team I have ever run across, They always make you feel loved and beautiful; I'm always anxious to go to this wonderful clinic, If anyone needs any skin care I highly recommend them.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Sandy and her staff are amazing and have done wonders for my skin!!! Best doctors and care in all of Fort Smith! I can even go for an appointment on my lunch hour and still have time to eat. They are always sharing new procedures and information with their patients. They truly want the best for all their patients with the best care always given at every appointment! Just an amazing experience from the first time you ever visit them ! #1 for sure!

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Seemed rushed. Didn't get close or touch me while checking me during skin evaluation.

Johnson Dermatology

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Clinic was very good - new, well staffed, and large. Both Dr's Brad and Sandra Johnson were proficient and excellent to deal with. Minor surgery went well and I am totally satisfied with outcome. Dr. B. provided a follow-up call to my home to check on my status. All staff at this clinic were proficient and excellent to deal with. I would recommend this clinic.