Dr. Sandra Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Sandy recommended Total Defense & Repair Sunscreen at the beginning of summer and I loved it! Thanks so much!

August 22nd, 2016
I can't begin to tell you how much my family loves Johnson dermatology. My husband and I both suffer from skin conditions (Psoriasis and Hydradenitis). Dr. Sandra Johnson has been one of the first doctors to help me improve my Hydradenitis . She has always been there for anything I've needed. Granted with my complicated condition not everything we tried has worked but that is what I love about her. Dr. Sandy always takes the time to listen to my concerns and recommends any treatment she thinks may help. I have felt at great ease with her and her staff. The staff there are totally on top of things. If you have suffered from a skin condition and thought nothing would work please go to Dr Sandy at Johnson Dermatology, I promise if there is a way they can help you, they will!

April 1st, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Sandy for 3 or so years now for a leg problem. She and her staff are the MOST PROFESSIONAL people I have ever encountered. They take their time with you, and actually LISTEN to what I have to say. I wish ALL doctors could learn from her! God Bless Dr. Sandy and her staff.

November 7th, 2015
Perfect doctors office from the front door to the back

August 13th, 2015
This is the most wonderful, caring, team I have ever run across, They always make you feel loved and beautiful; I'm always anxious to go to this wonderful clinic, If anyone needs any skin care I highly recommend them.

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Sandy and her staff are amazing and have done wonders for my skin!!! Best doctors and care in all of Fort Smith! I can even go for an appointment on my lunch hour and still have time to eat. They are always sharing new procedures and information with their patients. They truly want the best for all their patients with the best care always given at every appointment! Just an amazing experience from the first time you ever visit them ! #1 for sure!

September 30th, 2014
Seemed rushed. Didn't get close or touch me while checking me during skin evaluation.

October 28th, 2013
Johnson Dermatology
Clinic was very good - new, well staffed, and large. Both Dr's Brad and Sandra Johnson were proficient and excellent to deal with. Minor surgery went well and I am totally satisfied with outcome. Dr. B. provided a follow-up call to my home to check on my status. All staff at this clinic were proficient and excellent to deal with. I would recommend this clinic.

January 12th, 2012
Dr. Sandy offered a free skin screening, to check for cancerous lesions. She barely looked at my skin, and only from a distance. Then, she made a comment that, the other "used my last name" that she new were smarter than I am, because they didn't tan.

January 4th, 2012
Doctor Johnson is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly. I will definitely recommend her to others.

September 3rd, 2010
Dr. Johnson is a very nice woman and doctor who cares about her patients. I will definitely recommend her to others.

March 21st, 2010
Dr Sandy Johnson really seemed to care for me and listened to my concerns.