A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Kahn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Joyce Kahn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Sandra Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Kahn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.