Dr. Sandra Kalm Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sandra Kalm?

Posted on April 18th, 2012

We've seen Dr. Kalm at an Urgent Care Clinic (Goodnight Pediatrics), so it is expected that all patients that go to Urgent Care are all sick. So while she was checking up on my 3 year old sick & crying daughter, my DD coughed, and Dr. Kalm's instant reaction was to move her chair away from my daughter. And told me that I should cover my kid's mouth when she cough because she don't want to get the virus and get sick because, ofcourse, she needs to be healthy to see other patients too. But you know, I was also too busy calming down my crying daughter while we were there, so I missed that part of covering her mouth. I never encountered such RUDE pediatrician. I expected that all pediatricians are caring to all kids. I really had a bad experience from this doctor and clinic.

Posted on June 24th, 2011