A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Kalnins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Kalnins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Kalnins, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnins graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kalnins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Beatrise Kalnins DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Kalnins practice?
- Dr. Sandra Kalnins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Kalnins practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.