A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Kitson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Kitson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Kitson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kitson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Kitson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra Kitson practice?
- Dr. Sandra Kitson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Kitson practices Family Medicine near Hewitt, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Hewitt Primary Care Doctors.