A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Krussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krussel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krussel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krussel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Jane Krussel DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra J. Krussel practice?
- Dr. Sandra Krussel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Krussel practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.