Dr. Sandra Lamphier Is this you?

January 31st, 2014

Excellent doctor

Dr. Lamphier is a kind and caring doctor with good bedside manners. She is very easy to talk to, and very caring. She treats my family nice and is great all around. I would recommend her any day. She also makes house calls which is something that I find wonderful......go see her and find out for yourself what kinda doctor she is.

April 3rd, 2013

I can't believe that Dr. Lamphier was rated so highly! I waited almost an hour to have a 5 minute appointment. After given a misdiagnosis, I was prescribed medications which only made my problem much worse. It took me months to recover from this visit and numerous other new doctor visits. Getting my cart sent to my new doctors was also much harder than ever needed. Save yourself the time and trouble, unless you prefer going to bad doctors. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

October 26th, 2012

Nice doctor to see.....

Dr. Lamphier is convenient and nice to deal with. Every time we have seen her she spent time with us and she has good bedside manners so to speak. She is just easy and she will make house calls as well..or at least last I knew she did! Give her a try....it will be worth your time and she will not disappoint you.

September 11th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Would highly recommend!

June 27th, 2011

Got the job done right

I had a painful growth on my knee that my previous doctor at a big medical establishment in town would not take seriously. I then went to Dr Lamphier who gave me a local anesthetic, excised it, stitched it up and sent the growth to a lab for biopsy analysis. Turned out to be benign. I was so glad to have the problem fixed after a long time in pain. Great doctor!

January 10th, 2011

Best Family Practioner

She is the best I've ever met. It's like having the kind of old fashion doctors that you only see in old movies or TV. Kind, courteous, friendly, caring and really listens and gets to the root of your problems. No other doctor in Florida can match her.

March 14th, 2016