A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Lare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Lare is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lare
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Lare, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lare graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Bernice Lare DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra B. Lare practice?
- Dr. Sandra Lare has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Lare practices Psychiatry near Goldsboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Red Springs, NC and Dunn, NC.
See Goldsboro Psychiatrists.