Learn more about Dr. Sandra Lauriat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Lauriat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Lauriat, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauriat graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lauriat has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauriat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Lauriat practice?
Dr. Sandra Lauriat practices Nephrology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Nephrologists.