A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Lauriat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Lauriat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Lauriat, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauriat graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lauriat has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra M Lauriat FACP and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra M. Lauriat practice?
- Dr. Sandra Lauriat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Lauriat practices Nephrology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Nephrologists.