A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Layne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Layne, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Layne, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Layne graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Layne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra DR Layne MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. Layne practice?
- Dr. Sandra Layne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Layne practices Gastroenterology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Syosset Gastroenterologists.