General Practitioners, Internist

2915 E Baseline Rd
Ste 101
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-776-0626
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Happy  |  show details
by Woody N on Jun 2nd, 2013

A very caring and attentive physician. Is very patient focused and takes the time to handle each situation. We are long time patients and are extremely happy with Dr.Levitt

|  Forgetful Doc, Rude Staff - Not Worth While  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Levitt started out as a good doctor when I began being her patient years ago, but she has gotten forgetful: she hasn't ordered tests for me, has forgotten to inform me that i begin a specific vitamin regime, and has forgotten to refill a couple of prescriptions when i ask for them! Dr. Levitt's staff is severely rude! I've called & been hung up while on hold several times. I've tried to buy vitamins only to be told they're out when they had plenty only an hour before. I've found a great doc just down the road!

|  She's the Best!  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

I am so lucky to have found her! She has a keen sense for underlying problems. She relies on her peers in Eastern Medicine for help as well. I am in terrific hands!

|  If You Like Being Seen by PA's Then This is the Doc for You!  |  show details
by Frustrated Patient! on Apr 28th, 2010

I was unable to accurately rate this doctor because I have NEVER been able to see her. I've tried to schedule appointments with her, but she's NEVER available for me, NEVER has time free, or is not in the clinic. I've begged, pleaded and written to her, but in the 2 years I've been her patient I've only been seen by her P.A.'s. Some have either been rude, or have not diagnosed me accurately or were so pressed for time that they ignored some of my illnesses in order for them to finish with me to move on to the next patient. I don't know what Dr. Levitt is like. I'm afraid that I will never be able to catch her in order to schedule an appointment with her. If you like being seen by P.A.'s then this is the doctor for you!

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2009

Although you may have to wait past the appt time, Dr. Levitt is WELL worth waiting for because of her knowledge, bedside manner, and the amount of time she spends with me (as with other pts) which is why she may run late. She is by far the best doctor I have seen in my 50yrs.

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2009

Terrific doctor - very caring.

|  The Best Service EVER  |  show details
by azbrat on Mar 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

I don't even know where to begin. I was in the market for a new Dr and did my research and decided on Dr Levitt. From the 1st moment I called the staff was polite and friendly. I was able to get in with a PA named Bartley who was funny and thorough. I needed a referral to see a specialist, he explained everything to me provided me with some names and numbers. I made my appt w/the specialist and had to leave that information on a Voice Mail system so that the referral was processed through my ins company. Not only was it done in 3 days they called me back to confirm it was done and to see if Needed anything else. WOW that's great service.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com