A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Leyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Leyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leyo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann Leyo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. Leyo practice?
- Dr. Sandra Leyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Leyo practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.