A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Loftin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Loftin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loftin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loftin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Loftin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Elaine Loftin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Loftin practice?
- Dr. Sandra Loftin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Loftin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.