A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra Lopez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra Lopez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Pizarro Lopez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Sandra Lopez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sandra Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA and Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.