Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandra Lotstein
Dr. Sandra Lotstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ID, with other offices in Lewiston, ID and Lewiston, ID. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lotstein is affiliated with Syringa General Hospital. Dr. Lotstein has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sandra Lotstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandra Lotstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ID.
Dr. Robert Johnson
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Lewiston, ID 0.04 mi25
Dr. Daniel Mcintosh
Lewiston, ID 0.04 mi31
Dr. Gregory Buratto
Lewiston, ID 0.04 mi47