Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing doctor - highly recommend!  |  show details
by Fern P on Apr 18th, 2013

Dr Mathur is an amazing pediatrician! She is caring, listens attentively, and makes you feel at ease. I never feel like I'm being rushed. She always wants to see her patients, even if she has to squeeze my son in. I only wish I had a doctor of my own that was as fabulous as Dr. Mathur. She moved to Diamond Bar, but I followed her there in an instant!

|  show details
by Rose Friedman on Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Mathur is the most wonderful, kindest, efficient Doctor my family has ever been blessed to know! I will forever be greatful for all she did for my Daughter Kelly!

|  show details
May 4th, 2012

great doctor, short wait, very caring

|  Excellent caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Doctors like Dr. Mathur don't exist anymore, she is so caring and always remembers her patients. Her bedside manners are superb and her skills match it. She is a whole package deal!

|  Wonderful Pedi  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. Not only do I absolutely love her, but my boys do too. She is down to earth and realistic. She has been spot on every time we are there, and medically speaking - I have never experienced another doctor like her. We will NEVER leave her.

|  GREAT  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I agree with the other reviews, we switched to her a couple months ago and she is wonderful.She really takes her time with you and your child and listens to your concerns!! Love her!

|  Best pediatrician in Covina!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

If you're looking for a doctor that actually cares about healing your kid, and not just drugging them up and just treating thd symptoms, Dr. Mathur is the best Doctor in the area, hands down! I highly recommend her!

|  She is the best!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2008

She is very caring and loves each and every one of her patients. You could never find a more loving doctor.