A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra McCabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McCabe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Ann McCabe MD is a female Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sandra A. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Sandra McCabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandra McCabe practices Urology near Tipton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Tipton Urologists.