Dr. Sandra McCalla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McCalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra McCalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McCalla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy Complications, Infectious.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCalla graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance