A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McCalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra McCalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McCalla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCalla graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra DR McCalla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra D. McCalla practice?
- Dr. Sandra McCalla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandra McCalla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.