Dr. Sandra Mccalla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 1st, 2010
Good experience
I went to Dr. McCalla because I had an at risk pregnancy. She took her time explaining everything I needed to know. Her office hours are only until 3pm, which is inconvient because I work during the day. She is good at returning phone calls. She did a fantastic job w/ my pre-mature delivery. Although, she came to see me only one time after the delivery. I was well taken care of, so I'm ot cpmplaining much. I'm looking forward to her deliverying my next baby.

June 20th, 2008
Staff makeover
This doctor is skilled but appears very busy. Her staff is unorganized and unprofessional.There are mix ups with the timing of your appointment between her receptionist and her assistant, her receptionist gave out false information about my proceedure in stating it would take place in her office when it was really a hospital proceedure.For high risk pregnancy needs I was quite disappointed.Thank heaven for my primary ob/gyn doctor.

May 8th, 2008
Impressed
After 2 visits with Dr. Mccalla I was impressed with her knowledge and her attentiveness.She was a little ruff for treating a high risk pregnant patient but other than that she's good.