A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McIntyre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barrett Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Barrett Hospital & Healthcare
- Univ Of Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntyre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 9 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. McIntyre practice?
Dr. Sandra McIntyre practices Internal Medicine near Dillon, MT.
See Dillon Internists.