A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandra McIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandra McIntyre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntyre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barrett Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Barrett Hospital & Healthcare
- Univ Of Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Sharon McIntyre MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandra S. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Sandra McIntyre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandra McIntyre practices Internal Medicine near Dillon, MT.
See Dillon Internists.